Video – What Is Carbon Monoxide?
Carbon monoxide is a poisonous, odorless, tasteless gas. It is formed by the incomplete combustion of carbon, or the incomplete burning of natural gas and other things that contain carbon. It can often be mixed with other gasses with odors. Carbon monoxide can result from the burning of any of these, gasoline, kerosene, oil, propane, coal, wood and other things. It is also a byproduct of an internal combustion engine.
The CDC estimates that 400 people per year die of carbon monoxide poisoning, 20,000 more visit the emergency room and 4,000 people are hospitalized.
Contact us today about installing a Carbon Monoxide Detector today in your home or office.
Pacific Air Heating & Air Conditioning 2727 Martin Way East Olympia, WA 98506
Need HVAC Service?
Contact the experts at Pacific Air Heating & Air Conditioning.
Call us at 360-357-4328!