How you choose to heat your home is a big decision. It affects many areas of your life––primarily your finances and health. And chances are you didn’t even choose the existing furnace in your own home. The original owner did. His or her needs and lifestyle may have been very different from yours, so the furnace you currently have may not even be addressing your needs. It may be time to upgrade your furnace due to age or if you would prefer something with a higher efficiency. Whatever the reason, our qualified technicians at Pacific Air are here to evaluate your home and make sure to guide you toward the right furnace for your needs.
A New Gas Furnace Makes All the Difference
As mentioned above, your current needs for a gas furnace may be different than the needs at the time of the furnace’s purchase. Whether someone else made the purchase or your needs have simply changed, there are important considerations to make when deciding on a new gas furnace for your home. These considerations can make all the difference to your home’s comfort level. Choosing to work with our professionals at Pacific Air will help you to include these factors when choosing your new furnace:
- Efficiency –– If your current furnace is older than ten years old, even if it’s still working, chances are it ’s not presenting you with the highest efficiency. Upgrading to a higher-efficiency furnace can offer you savings in your energy bills as well as a more comfortable home.
- Correct Size –– Evaluating your home’s size and needs plays directly into selecting the appropriately sized gas furnace for your home. Your home’s layout may be different now than it was when your existing furnace was purchased. Installing either a too-small or too-large furnace in your home won’t offer you the energy savings or the comfort you’re expecting with a new furnace. It’s critical that the correct size of the equipment and ductwork be installed for your satisfaction.
- Proper Ventilation –– Your home’s ductwork may deteriorate over time, or it may not have been installed correctly in the first place. It’s imperative your ductwork is properly sealed and vented. Without this important step, you may be losing much of your heating-and-cooling energy. Also, your indoor air quality (IAQ) may not be as high as you would like. A thorough evaluation may be in order at this time as well.
- Health Needs –– If your existing gas furnace isn’t operating at its highest efficiency or your HVAC ductwork needs replacing or repairing, your health could be at risk. This is especially true if someone in your home is living with allergies, asthma, a chronic illness, or pets. IAQ is lower than our outdoor air these days. Having the right furnace goes a long way in helping in this area.
- Cost Evaluation –– Though you may think that keeping your existing furnace costs less than upgrading/replacing to a new one, you could be mistaken. Your operating costs could be considerably higher due to your furnace’s low efficiency. Investing in a new high-efficiency gas furnace will reward you over time with lower energy bills and repair bills. Typically, homeowners recoup their costs over the first five years or so.
Call us today at 360-357-4328 if you’re even considering a new gas furnace. If your furnace repairs are becoming more frequent or costly, or if you notice your energy bills are increasing, it may be time. We’d be happy to evaluate your home living environment and match it to a gas furnace that will suit your needs. Or if you’re satisfied with your current furnace and would like regular maintenance or need repairs, we’re available to help there as well.
Gas Furnace Repair in Tumwater, WA 98512
“Great service technician.”
– Paul Z.
Gas Furnace Maintenance in Olympia, WA 98501
“Very thorough maintenance provided for not only our gas furnace, but tankless water heater, fireplace, AC, heat pump, bathroom fan and inspection of our encapsulated crawlspace with sump pump. Expert technician, Phil, is always extremely courteous and helpful with our sometimes endless questions. We appreciate Pacific Air of Olympia!”
– Mike and Jill H.
Gas Furnace Maintenance in Lacey, WA 98503
“Phil is very professional, provides explanations and is thorough. I had a yearly gas furnace and air conditioner service.”
– Karen B.
Gas Furnace Repair in Olympia, WA 98502
“The young man appeared to be very knowledgeable. Could not find the reason for the furnace turning itself on, as it had been turned off for the last three months, but believe it is the thermostat. Guess we will have to have it replaced.”
– Wendy P.
Gas Furnace Replacement in Olympia, WA 98501
“I wish to express my gratitude to Pacific Air for the excellent customer service I received during a furnace inspection and necessary replacement. The phone was usually answered by Jackie, she was both friendly knowledgable. She never acted like I didn't know what I was talking about, even when we both knew I didn't. My tech was Kyle. He was very personable and explained, in layman's terms for me, what was wrong, what needed to be replaced and my options. All with no pressure. I will always call Pacific Air and recommend them to anyone needing service.”
– Scott K.
Gas Furnace Installation in Lacey, WA 98513
“Great job. Clean installation. Equipment works better than expected with even heat throughout the house.”
– Peter B.
Show up on Time, Clean Cut, Very Knowledgeable
“Bodie came out to give me an estimate on replacing my heat pump and gas furnace. Showed up on time, clean cut, and was very knowledgeable. He did a complete calculation on our home at no charge! Needless to say we ended up buying a Mitsubishi system from them. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a great price and honest place to do business.”
– Jack S.
Pacific Air Heating and Air Conditioning services Olympia, Lacey, Tumwater, Dupont, Rainier, Rochester, Shelton, Tenino, Yelm, and the surrounding Washington communities with their heating and cooling needs. Visit our service area page for more coverage details, call us at 360-357-4328, or request service online today.