Air Scrubber Advanced
The Air Scrubber Advanced by Aerus is a surface and air purification system that installs directly into residential or commercial HVAC. The system uses our proprietary ActivePure® Technology to remove surface and airborne contaminants including VOCs, odors, dust, pet dander, and other allergens.
It has been tested in independent labs and proven effective on bacteria, viruses, mold and fungi on surfaces and in the air.
ACTIVEPURE TECHNOLOGY DEMONSTRATES A 99.98% surface kill rate of SARS-CoV-2 virus within 7 hours
ActivePure Technology is scientifically proven to reduce SARS-CoV-2 novel coronavirus on surfaces. ActivePure Technology was tested on live SARS-CoV-2 virus, not proxy or surrogate strains.
How ActivePure Technology Works
- New & improved PATENTED ActivePure® Cell destroys over 99% of all surface and airborne contaminants faster
- Our proprietary ActivePure® Technology uses light waves and a catalytic process to produce scrubber ions and hydro peroxides that destroy contaminants on surfaces and in the air
- Removes VOCs, odors, dust, pet dander, and other allergens
- Installs directly into existing ductwork
- Prevents dust build up in heating and cooling systems
- Creates a cleaner and safer environment
- Electrical: Input Voltage: 24 Volts; 1 Amp; 50/60 Hz. Current: 17 Watts
- Mechanical: Distribution via air handler
- Operating temp: 34°F – 200°F
- Dimensions: 8.5″ high x 8.5″ wide x 11″ deep
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Coverage: Up to 2,000 sq. ft. Nominal, 3,000 sq. ft. Maximum
- Warranty: Limited 5 year warranty